ADHS Archives

September 1998

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Neal Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 17:45:55 -0400
Dear List Administrator:

We would appreciate if you would consider posting the note below to your list about the College Alcohol Study that is now available at: <http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/cas>.  This study which was recently released on September 10th documents the changes of alcohol use by students over the past four years and provides new details on the extent of alcohol affecting binge drinkers.
We apologize in advance if you find this notice to be inappropriate and would appreciate it if you would email us with any of your suggestions at [log in to unmask]
        Thank your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.  Please call or email me if you have any questions.

Neal Gardner
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
301-652-1558

As the new college year begins, the Harvard School of Public Health has released the new College Alcohol Study which provides the latest data on how many students in college today take part in heavy episodic or binge drinking.  This information is extremely important against the backdrop of recent student disturbances around college drinking and tragic deaths related to heavy alcohol use.  The new study can be found on the College Alcohol Study Web site at:  <http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/cas>.