ADHS Archives

March 2004

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:04:12 -0500
Hi, David: I would love to be able to design such a course to teach for a
typical 16 week semester.  I suppose the quickest way to start would be with
2-3 weeks on the topic of alcohol, i.e., history of abuse, production and
distribution, effects etc.  Then, a couple of weeks each on the seven drug
categories: depressants, inhalants, Phencyclidine, cannabis, stimulants,
hallucinogens, and narcotic analgesics.

Darrell Cook
Instructor III
DUI Enforcement Section
Dept of Criminal Justice Training
306 Funderburk Bldg, Kit Carson Drive
Richmond, KY 40475
859-622-2339      fax 859-622-5081
email:  [log in to unmask]

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid'a hand on; I
don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
     John Wayne in The Shootist