ADHS Archives

July 1997

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jon S Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 11:36:20 -0500
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 16:00:05 +0100
From: Sue Owen <[log in to unmask]>
To: cfp <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: UPDATE: Drink Conference

I asked our computer technician to post details of the program for the
conference on Drink, Drinkers and Drinking Places in Literature on 15 and
16 November. Unfortunately, she reissued the call for papers instead. This
means some people may go to the trouble of writing up a proposal when we
are already over-subscribed. I apologise for this mistake and I hope that
there might be a way to let people know that the program is full. We do
hope, however, that people mgiht want to attend the conference.

Sue Owen

Dr. Sue Owen, Dept. of English Literature, University of Sheffield S10 2TN
Tel. (0)114 2228469
Fax (0)114 2228481