ADHS Archives

February 1995

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Douglas Northrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 1995 11:05:12 +0500
My name is Michelle McClellan, and I am a graduate student in American
history at Stanford, writing my dissertation on female alcoholism in the US
from (roughly) the 1880s to the mid-twentieth century.  I am relying
heavily on published medical sources but am also desperately seeking
any available clinical records, especially from the nineteenth century.

I am spending 1995 divided between Moscow and Tashkent (Uzbekistan) while
my husband does his dissertation research, so I am particularly glad to be
able to participate in this electronic forum.

Michelle McClellan
Stanford University
E-mail (direct for 1995): [log in to unmask]
E-mail (permanent, now being forwarded): [log in to unmask]