ADHS Archives

May 1999

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dan Malleck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 11:14:01 -0400
List members might be interested in a brief bio in the Journal of Medical
Biography which attempts to diagnose the psychological and physiological
afflictions of the composer Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky.  His alcoholism is
a key feature in this article.
Lerner, Vladimir, "The pathography of composers: Modest Mussorgsky,"
Journal of Medical Biography, 1998 6(3) pp. 175-181.

Cheers

Dan Malleck

"It is not because things are difficult that we do not try them, it is
because we do not try them that they are difficult."  --Seneca

"I use my car when I need it. I watch television when I need it. I navigate
on the Internet when I need it. When I don't, I drink Scotch. Which is far,
far better."    --Umberto Eco