ADHS Archives

March 2005

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ernest Kurtz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:43:50 -0500
Hi Dick (and all) --

Please do not forget Nell Wing, without whom AA might have ended up with
no archives.

What are the dates in July?  I surely hope to be there, though I trust
you know I am disabled now.  I can drive okay, but I walk with cane or
walker, and very slowly.  But it will be good to see you and the others
again.  We may come from different directions, but I know that we all
pursue the truth insofar as we can glimpse it.

And most wondrously, we seem all to be willing to make what we see and
find freely and readily available to others, whether at Brown, or
Wally's or Smitty's, or in Akron or Little Rock, or wherever.  As much
as we may disagree, I think that indicates that we all are trying to
pursue spirituality as we see it.  I am grateful to God for you, and I
sort of hope you feel the same way about me.

ernie kurtz