ADHS Archives

October 2004

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Ambler, Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:00:16 -0600
There's also, W. Jankowiak and D. Bradburd, eds., DRUGS, LABOR, AND
COLONIAL EXPANSION.  U. of Arizona Press, 2003.  I don't think it's in
paper, but it has an interesting overview essay.  Also some interesting
individual essays, including one by yours truly on alcohol and the slave
trade and one also by Peter Mancall, whose work I regard as very
important to the broader field David is addressing.

Chuck Ambler