ADHS Archives

October 2004

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Matthew K McKean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 17:30:51 -0400
I was just thinking the same thing.  I'd be glad to do up a page on
"Teaching Alcohol and Drugs History," with some sort of instructive and
synthetic introduction - i.e. extolling the virtues of teaching alcohol and
drugs history in universities - and links to various samples of course
syllabi submitted by list members.  The website will also feature, like the
old site, an online bibliography, which would complement all of this quite
nicely.  So yes, please don't hesitate to send me your ideas and your course
outlines.  I can easily omit names, schools, etc. on the website for anyone
who'd prefer it that way.

Best regards,

Matthew