ADHS Archives

May 1997

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 01:54:19 -0700
Hello from Amazon.com Books!

As you requested, we are notifying you of new books matching the
following criteria:

      keywords include "prohibition"

The new books are listed at the end of this message.  If you're
interested in any of these books, you can order them online at
http://www.amazon.com/ .

Your most humble automated search agent,

          Eyes
          Amazon.com Books
          http://www.amazon.com/

P.S. We're pleased to announce that our Editors mailings have begun.
Every couple weeks, we'll send you an e-mail message reviewing books,
recently published to old classics, that our Editors think are
outstanding.  If you'd like to sign up, visit us at
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/subst/editors/editors-signup.html !
"Artful Cocktails of the Prohibition Era"

by

Philip Collins