ADHS Archives

October 2000

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Roderick Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 12:54:49 EDT
I'm interested in publishing an issue of the Journal of Family History on
the theme of alcohol.  The JFH publishes articles that interpret
"family" comprehensively, and includes gender, sexuality, and
generational issues as well as demography and family in a more restrictive
sense.

Thus I would be interested in articles on such themes as alcohol and gender,
taverns and gender, the issue of the family/gender in temperance
literature, alcohol and divorce, and alcohol and perceptions of morality.
These are simply examples, of course.

If anyone has an article or research note nearing completion, or knows of
anyone in that position, please contact me directly at

Rod Phillips

Roderick Phillips
Editor, Journal of Family History/
Professor, Department of History
Carleton University
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1S 5B6
Tel: (613) 520-2600 ext 2824; fax: (613) 520-2819
Email address: [log in to unmask]