ADHS Archives

April 2001

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"John W. Frick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:58:18 -0400
Jim,

Thanks for your reply to my inquiry.  I already have your 1986 article on
Dashaway Hall in CONTEMPORARY DRUG PROBLEMS and know of your dissertation
(which I will order),but certainly would appreciate any additional
information you might have on the hall.  This is for a book on temperance
entertainments (particularly drama ) I am writing and which is being vetted
by Cambridge University Press at this very moment.

I look forward to hearing from you and your input into my project.

Sincerely,

John Frick
U.of Virginia