ADHS Archives

June 2006

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Elaine Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 17:36:47 -0400
I am currently looking for reviewers for our next issue of SHAD. I have
built up a good-sized list of potential reviewers, but it's always good to
bring in new blood.

I have a particularly pressing need for people able to review books on Asia
and the Middle East.

Whatever your specialty, if you might be interested in reviewing for us,
just send me an email listing the area(s) in which you would like to review
and attach a brief cv.  Also, if you have any recent books in mind that you
would like to see us review, let me know. (Don't be shy about mentioning
your own book! I did it myself before I was book review editor.)

Thanks,

Elaine Parsons
Department of History
Duquesne University