ADHS Archives

March 2009

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ernest Kurtz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:21:44 -0400
Jon,

For what it is worth, my 73 year-old memory, in the field since 1975,
recalls the SHAD story as you present it.  And for one who prefers to
be known as "historian" rather than "addiction scholar," I very much
appreciate your approach and that of the courageous scholars who
formed it.

Two cents, please?

ernie kurtz