ADHS Archives

October 2006

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Amy Mittelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:56:43 -0400
Dear Adam,

Besides my dissertation you may want to look at my article “Who Will Pay
the Tax", _Social History of Alcohol Review_, no. 25, Spring 1992.
Algora Publishing will publish my book, _Brewing Battles; The United
States Beer Industry from the Colonial Period to the 21st Century_ in
the fall of 2007. From 1862 on The United States Brewers Association was
the national trade association for the industry and there were many
state organizations as well. Good luck with your work. Amy Mittelman