ADHS Archives

March 2000

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Bradley C. Kadel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:44:38 -0600
I'm in the midst of writing a Ph.D. dissertation on Irish public houses.  A
large part of my research focusses on the Licensed Grocers' and Vintners
Assoc, but at the present time there is very little secondary work on this
business group.  Elizabeth Malcolm's "Ireland Sober, Ireland Free" has a
little material, but really it's not much.

I'd be interested in hearing more about your project.

Bradley Kadel
History Department
Luther College