ADHS Archives

January 2005

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robin Room <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:50:40 +0100
David --
   Looking for something else, I ran across a wonderful course outline for "Intoxication in cultural and historical perspective" taught by Phil Withington at the University of Aberdeen.  What a wonderful (and demanding) course this would be to take!
www.abdn.ac.uk/history/documents/cu4027.doc
   Also, while I am e-mailing the list, today's Obsrever has an interesting piece on the decline of French wine sales and trends in the global wine market:
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1401762,00.html
   Robin