ADHS Archives

May 2005

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 08:10:44 -0400
My apologies for posting comments that slighted the book in question. I
based my comments on one review on Amazon, and should never have done that.
I will still wait until used copies are available, but only because I am on
a fixed income, dictated by the whims of a government that never heard of
Lakatos.

Peace,
John French