ADHS Archives

August 1998

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 00:18:02 -0700
Does anyone have any information when the Romans actually went from
amphoras to barrels, to store wine.
year, why,( please it was not maturation) and how long did the change
take place. Any suggested experts. I need somebody who either really
knows or know someone who does. Emphasis on the know. Time and distance
is irrelevant. You can e.mail me personally if you so wish.
Martin Platts  h.c.i.m.a.