ADHS Archives

February 2005

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ron Roizen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 20:11:21 -0800
Ernie, Ernie, Ernie.  I was not correcting you.  Nosireebob.  I was merely
elaborating on a lovely juxtaposition you picked out -- between a seeming
implication of "Bowman's Compromise" and Anderson's slightly pained
acknowledgement of the irrelevance of the RCPA science gang.  I merely tried
to link your point A with a seemingly inconsistent point B.  Glad you're
home.  Hope and trust you had a good time.  Wish I coulda' been there.  More
tomorrow maybe.  RR