ADHS Archives

December 1995

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ron Roizen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 13:06:16 -0800
FORWARDED TO ATHG-L, IN GENERAL, AND SIDSEL ERIKSEN, IN PARTICULAR,
WITH PREMISSION.  RON ROIZEN

---- Begin Forwarded Message

Dear Mr. Roizen,

     I am a graduate student in History at Villanova University.  I am
currently working on a research theme invlolving the temperance
movement and wondered if you could suggest some useful sources.  I am
particularly interested in middle class efforts toward the reform of
the working class in 19th century Europe.  I am interested in locating
primary source documents, although at this point, any guidance would be
greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance for any help that you might
be able to offer.
                     Sincerely,

                     Nancy Stapleford   <[log in to unmask]>