ADHS Archives

March 1996

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 07:11:43 EST
ATHG president Patricia E. Prestwich (Univ. of Alberta) has a new email address

Yesterday I sent a couple of people an erroneous version of this address.  My
apologies!

Some people have asked me if SHAR editor Scott Haine has returned from France.
He has done so, Pat Prestwich telles me, but is in the process of changing
HIS email address.  Will provide it when I know it.

PS: For your convenience I shall send a complete list of current subscribers
that includes Pat Prestwich's address.