ADHS Archives

July 1998

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Margaret Barrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 13:58:06 GMT
David,

Thank you for the information on the Clara Balfour Lucas DNB entry, I
have already applied to do it! But so far only had a circular letter
saying they are still sorting it out - or similar words.

I am STILL awaiting my viva and getting rather concerned over the
length of time it is taking. Apparently they are having trouble
getting an internal examiner.

Regards,

Margaret

Margaret Barrow