ADHS Archives

March 2000

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susan Kling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:44:52 -0800
You might try looking at the Irish aspects of drinking and the impact on
Irish-American drinking, which is covered in Richard Stivers "A Hair of the
Dog" if I am not mistaken (I am doing this e-mail from memory).  This does
not cover the business aspects, but the Irish part may be influential.

Susan Kling
UCLA Teaching Fellow