AIAADBF Archives

October 2006

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Osvaldo Forbes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Osvaldo Forbes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 00:06:46 +0360
Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIA1LIS
would help you to make BETTER SEIX MORE OFTEN!
and to bring  unimagnable plesure to her.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue
and get ready for action in 15 minutes.

The tests showed that the majority of men
after taking this medic ation were able to have
PERFECT ER7ECTION during 36 hours!

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCQOUNT OFER!

http://gblksp.plosfor.com/?76321433

control, he flew through  heavy  sea-fogs  and  climbed  above  them  into
And finally, the one problem that I was hoping they would fix but didn't is the loose battery. Even if it's locked in and you slightly touch the battery it will rattle. Don't worry, it won't come flying off but it certainly feels like it will. Also, I can easily picture the release switch getting caught on something and force the battery to lose connection and all your work will be gone! You also have to be careful with the casing because it's very prone to greasy hand and fingermarks.

laughter, rich with  scorn,  effervescent with  the comic spirit. One has to
Next around there's a Kensington lock hole, then a cover opens to reveal two USB 2.0 ports and a 4-pin Firewire. Sorry, iLink. 1394. Whatever. Finally, the bottom edge we have the clickety WIFI switch, a MemoryStick Pro slot that I don't see myself ever, ever using, the mouse pad and buttons and finally the DVD/CDR release button. I prefer to use the "Fn+E" key combination to open the drive rather than grope around to find the recessed DVD release, and the DVD door has a tenancy to catch on the front edge as you close it as the front face of the drive door is beveled downwards causing you to unintentionally push it upwards and inwards at the same time. A tiny detail but it gets me *every* time.