AIAADBF Archives

July 2006

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Marquita Small <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marquita Small <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 09:14:57 -0420
Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE3 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateI
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate2
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only5
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateJ
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateV

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://9WGFJXEB.gtris.net

stopped  with one foot in  the air, and he lowered it slowly and  carefully.
who was lying perfectly still, tucked both his legs under one arm, and using

his lips. "How do you know what we're after here?"
out of some monstrously huge  pocket or had  gotten lost, rolled away during
to him.  Noonan  had already adjusted to the new  situation.  It was a game,

his rear end and  at the dirt. He could barely hear the muffled moans coming
go ahead,  so that call see  you every second. Don't look back and keep your
I guess they did. Kirill felt  sorry for me. Dick Noonan feels sorry for me.
     "Put the backpack on my back. We'll go  like before," he said, shifting

realized that they were trapped. The  heat  was increasing,  over-  whelming
     He looked Arthur over.