AIAADBF Archives

January 2004

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Tom Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:24:57 -0500
People

I have all the items requested from yesterday in room 1. I have to
leave today at 1:15 for an appointment in Richmond. I have another
idea for ther motor mount that I got while at Bud's and I think it will
work so you may want to talk about it. I have class 9:00 till 111:00
today. The art center opens at 1:00 today and I will be their waiting
and will have the wings squared up and ready for you to epoxy
together. It would be nice for someone to meet me there.

Have fun