AIAADBF Archives

April 2004

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Grant DeGeorge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 00:48:00 -0400
hey team, i'm in nashville as of now using the hotel lobby's computer.  by
our plane "not doing so hot" what does that mean? is it still in one
piece?  I can't speak for kyle and todd, but i know it would be alomost
impossible for me to be back at 4.  an evening meeting would be better.  I
will check my email again tomorrow for any updates.  But as a final note,
i do not feel i can meet at 4 on sunday.  See you soon.

-Grant

 Meeting at 4 works for me.