AIAADBF Archives

April 2004

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kyle Riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 22:38:59 GMT
team-

lets meet tomorrow at noon down in culler 1 to discuss the presentation
and the report.  i've been in contact with wayne and he is free the next
4 days or so to fly our battle tank plane.  as soon as the weather
permits, i'll give him a call and we'll see what we can do to get her
back up in the air.  see everyone tomorrow.

kyle