AIAADBF Archives

May 2004

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 00:31:16 +0100
>Those who cast the votes decide nothing Those who count the votes decide everything

BEST top-rated software with 90% discount - that is a really BEST offer
Windows XP Professional for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 27099$ - great savings, huh?

http://speed.topratedsoft.biz/?conflict