AIAADBF Archives

March 2005

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Patience BOSWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:52:38 +0000
Good morning,

Would you like to earn some extra money working from home? We offer you a great opportunity!

Our company Ship & Pay International is looking for reliable and trustworthy people to be our representatives in your country!

This is not a sales gimmick requiring you to pay setup fees or sign up to a mailing list. You will need no money and no special skills to start. Anyone can work with us!

If you are interested, don't hesitate to visit our website:

http://www.shipandpay.com/jobs.html

Requirements:
1. A computer with access to the Internet, e-mail
2. 3-5 hours free during the week (mainly in the non-business hours)
3. Check your e-mail several times a day (each hour is welcome)
4. Be able to repeatedly lift 5-20 pound boxes.
5. Reply to e-mails immediately
6. We don't work with persons under 21
7. Bank account to receive payments
8. Account in: PayPal, E-gold (if possible)
9. Be able to answer phone calls
10. Be responsible, hard working and communicable

If you would like to join our team please visit http://www.shipandpay.com/jobs.html and fill in the online application form.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Ship & Pay International