AIAADBF Archives

September 1999

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:18:24 EDT
Hey group,

I just got off the phone with Frank Tiano, one of the head haunchos of the
modeling industry.  He is one of the big three that own Zap glues.  I have
met him before and he sponsors my dad so I thought he might be a useful
connection. As it turns out, he told me to gather a list of EVERYTHING WE
NEED, and he will try and hook us up with sponsorships from those companies.
He said for us to send him a fax of materials we need, as well as a short
description of who we are, and what we are doing.  So it sounds to me that in
the least we will get some glue from his company.  In return we could offer
to wear shirts of his company(if he wants to and sends us some) and cover the
plane with stickers( again if he wants us to).  Anyway, i thought i would let
you know about this on listserv b/c i can not make the meeting tommorow

scott