AIAADBF Archives

February 2004

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Todd Van Dyke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:17:31 -0500
Well I'm pleased to inform that the plane is ready to fly.  We are
planning on breaking the motor in tomorrow afternoon.  Tom has some leads
on who can fly this beauty and we need to get cracking on this second
plane, but I have full confidence in our abilities after this first one.
Anyone who is free tomorrow at 12 we are planning on running the engine,
should be fun.

-Todd