AIAADBF Archives

September 2006

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Terrence Connors <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2028 12:22:20 +0300
Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIATLIS
would help you to make BETTER SEWX MORE OFTEN!
and to bring  unimagnable plesure to her.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue
and get ready for action in 15 minutes.

The tests showed that the majority of men
after taking this medic ation were able to have
PERFECT ERUECTION during 36 hours!

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISC6OUNT OFER!

http://cnwovf.neckboat.info/?23297763

     "Jon, you were Outcast once. Why do you think that any of  the  gulls
Wireless just works! It's got better reception on my home network than the PCMCIA Orinoco card I was used to using, and having the 802.11 letters (A, B and G) gives me more neighbours to steal bandwidth from. Netstumbler is your neighbourhood mapping friend, oh yes. Bluetooth was the one frivolous thing I added to my order. No idea what I will use it for, but I like having the option. Bluetooth headphones? Wireless mouse? Who knows what Xmas will bring!

your whole body, from wingtip  to  wingtip,  is  nothing  more  than  your
Sony VAIO S360 (1.7 GHz Dothan Pentium M)	1m 57s