AIAADBF Archives

October 2001

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 21:16:58 -0400
10.17.01

Members present:  Adam, Brandon, Sarah, Zack

Items covered:  first reviewed presentation, comments given to our team on
our performance, presentation rules and thoughts, and examined certain
comments.

Faced suggestions and how to improve on our approach towards the
presentation in general

Reviewed on how to improve and overall approach to the project and its needs.

Things to have done:  Try to have airfoil outlines completed by next meetings

Have meetings and investigations on what torsion tests should be run on our
materials.

next meeting:  10.24.01

minutes reported by A. Moos