AIAADBF Archives

June 2004

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jed Obrien <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 21:12:36 -0400
>Patience is bitter, but it bears sweet fruit

Shocking Sensation!! We updated our online-soft store with unbeatable prices and products.
more than 1600 WORLD-BEST software with 95% discount - that is a really BEST offer

Adobe PhotoShop CS 8.0 for $40 - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is $650 - great savings, huh?
Microsoft Windows XP PRO SP1 Corpoarte Edition + OFFICE SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL V2003
MICROSOFT OFFICE 11 2 in 1 on (1 cd) for only $100! You s'av'e about 90-95% of retails price!
Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional - for $40! And other 1600+ popular software for duty-fr''ee price!

http://saw.discountweek.info/?viewport