AIAADBF Archives

February 2004

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Todd Van Dyke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 03:00:05 GMT
Hey Sarah,
    I heard you need some points for the airfoil.  The points are
attached in a word doc so you can copy and paste them.  I'm pretty sure
we figured out that if you multiply all these points by the chord length,
you'll get an acurate enlargement.  If you are having trouble visualizing
how the points are coordinated, go to javafoil.com to see how they are
layed out.

-Todd