AIAADBF Archives

January 2004

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kyle Riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:47:20 -0500
Howdy Folks-

Welcome back everyone.  Now that we're back, it's time to get to work with
airplane of ours.  I think it's safe to say that we're behind if we plane
to compete in the competition out in Kansas.  No big deal- we just need to
get pick up the pace and really kick this thing into gear.

We are planning to meet tomorrow, Wednesday the 14th, at 3pm in 1 Culler
for our first meeting of the semester.  We would like to see as many
people in attendance as possible.  If you cannot make it, just let
everyone know.

Dr. Stenger- is there a time that the 448/9 team can sit down with you and
review our 448 presentation and final report?  Does this Thursday the 15th
at noon work for you?  Just let us know.  Thanks.

See everyone soon,
Team Swoop-A-Loop