AIAADBF Archives

October 2006

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 10:54:55 -0600
Hello,

As a valued customer, we provide you with occassional information
and updates.

Our records indicate that you may be in need of a refill.

We hope that you will once again, give us the opportunity to
offer you a great selection of meds, low prices, and superior customer
care. If you would like to place an order or browse our current
products and specials, please visit the link below:

http://blackprinceclub.info/?64a6ed44329c7S786091fee18033aSf9

Yours Truly,
Dr. Baez

humor wave