AIAADBF Archives

September 2001

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sarah Wyse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:46:14 -0400
Tom,

Hey!

Here is the information you asked for.  Is there something you want me to do
with it?  Let me know.

-Sarah-

"A Brief Overview of Last Year's AIAA Design/Build/Fly Competition"

The basic contest description & design goals, as well as, Miami's specific
design will be discussed.  The different control surfaces and radio will be
demonstrated.  Then, we will tell how Miami did in the contest and how the
other teams' designs held up in competition.  Finally, the DBF contest for
this year will be described.

Student's presenting:
Sarah Wyse
Raoul Rausch