AIAADBF Archives

April 2004

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
James Stenger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 18:34:52 -0400
I've contacted Justin Soltani, and he is going to build the box and the
plane filler.  How does he go about ordering materials?  Any ideas on
anything special for the box?  The filler?  Any decision made on the size
of the filling hole, or is that waiting for the design of the
filler?  Either let me know, or correspond with Justin.

Thanks.

JBS