AIAADBF Archives

July 2006

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Randal Knowles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randal Knowles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 08:54:07 -0480
Genuine Swiss made Role3x repilcas are as close to the real thing
as a repilca watch can be. Sometimes even the professional jewelers
are unable to tell the difference from the real Role3x watch.

Why spend thousands of dollars on the real deal when
a repilca watch looks so much alike that only an expert could tell the difference...
And you only pay a fractoin of the price.

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIL 370% DISLCOUNT OFER!

http://84WC8Wp5u0uqdfddv0877ncp75upp7.unrhymedad.com/

I'm Outcast! Are they blind? Can't they see? Can't they think of the glory
     "All right, let's heave-ho."
which they flew, their wingtips moving a precise and  constant  inch  from
garage. If  stalkers could get their hands on a map  like  that  ... but  it
     "The only true law is that which leads to  freedom,"  Jonathan  said.
discoveries--that's not my field."

them know?"
     "I should think  not. That's police business. But I would be interested