AIAADBF Archives

September 2001

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steve Parlato <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 12:24:15 -0400
Sara,

I will not be able to attend your meeting tomorrow, since I will be at an
exam review for my Fundamentals of Engineering test.  I did speak with
Chris, who lives right below me, and he told me that he would get back with
me once you guys have decided whay you need for the presentation. I'm pretty
sure we still have our power point presentation from our Senior Design
project, and Dr. Ottuoney should have the VHS content from Maryland.  With
that said, I will get back with you later.

Steve Parlato