AIAADBF Archives

March 2005

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Conrad Longmore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 06:02:24 +0000
Hi, Roman!

My name is Conrad Longmore from DynaMoo.

We are glad to inform you that only in March 2005
there are terrific discounts in our shop!!!

You can purchase a great selection of elite mobile
phones, spam friendly bullet-proof webhosts, electric
scooters, best portable air conditioners, magneto
optical drives and media, and much much more....

P.S. If you want to buy some child porno CDs or stolen
credit card info, please, contact me directly at

Thank you for attention.

Respectfully,
Conrad Longmore
http://www.dynamoo.com/