AIAADBF Archives

September 2006

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sasha Case <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sasha Case <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 00:49:14 +0300
These replicas have all the presence and poise of the originals after whome
they were designed at a fraction of the cost. The attention to detail is
paramount and they are comparable to the originals in every way.

+Replicated to the smallest detail
+98% A+ Accuracy
+Includes all Proper Markings
+Wide selection and fast worldwide shipping
+Authentic Weight
+True-to-original self winding and quartz mechanisms

We only sell premium watches, with 90% discount...

http://WOB.YTc0MjRiMTc4NzA2OTkxYzQwNWJmOGVk.performkkancereadyok.com

     His thought was triumph. Terminal velocity! A seagull at two  hundred
Prior to making this purchase I looked at the Dell 700m and the Sony T series laptop. I nixed the Dell because of the keyboard. Like me, he has some pretty meaty hands and fingers. I set up a Dell 700m for my mother and found the keys to be too narrow for thicker fingers and hands (although for her petite fingers it was perfect). The T-Series has a similar issue. And the screen was a bit too small for him as well.  I had set one up for my father who uses it mainly as a portable DVD player and occasional AOL mail during his travels.

Now on to some things I wish could be improved upon.  My particular notebook I got at CompUSA.com (because the store in town was sold out) and it had 1 dead sub pixel at the edge of the screen.  I must say it is never noticeable except on dark backgrounds but it just bugs me to know it is there.  The battery design is a bit strange as well; it fits loosely into the compartment!  You would think the engineers could come up with a better solution but it does not affect usability in any way.  Also it seams to shutdown very slowly, after the blue windows is shutting down screen comes on it seams to just stay and stay and stay.  Finally I really wish Sony would include backup disks not just a utility to burn your own disks.
 Multithreaded Test 1 / File Compression	3.33 MB/s	3.24 MB/s

it to say that there  has never been a  field of literature so limitless, so
3D -- Pixel Shader