AIAADBF Archives

January 2000

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brady Ruck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AIAA Student Design/Build/Fly Competition Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:01:59 -0500
Hey everyone,
        We need to get a complete parts list in by Friday.  Meet within
your group sometime Thursday or Friday and get a detailed list of parts
you'll need.  We'll meet in 210 Culler (where we usually meet) on Friday
at 2:00.  If no one from your group can make it, contact either Brady or
Scott.  We need to really get moving on this project.  We'd like to have a
complete design by next Friday.  We'll be able to make small changes as we
go along, but we should get the base design done as soon as possible so we
can see if this will fly (no pun intended).

Brady - 664-8952 or 8951
Scott - 664-7375