AIAADBF Archives

August 2006

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francisco Harden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 15:44:44 -0500
Licenced Canadian Pharmacy
Quality Service and Fast Delivery
To eat is to appropriate by destruction.
Open this link
 http://zawasedince.com/
The confession of evil works is the first beginning of good works.
"Tony and Herb did a highly competent job of identifying a qualified buyer for our retail pharmacy, negotiating and structuring a fair and equitable transaction and helping us sort through a number of issues which, in some other situation, might have caused the deal to die. Their willingness to remain involved long past the preliminary introduction and screening process was what helped make it all happen."
– Mark Mlotec, V.P. of Business Development, Henry Schein, Inc., Melville, NY
We triumph without glory when we conquer without danger.Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable procures success to the weak, and esteem to all.