AIMSALL Archives

April 2012

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:42:58 -0400
Hi all --

I'm running a brief, exploratory study this week and next, and if you
wouldn't mind advertising this to your students, I'd be very
appreciative. Here's a little blurb:

Complex Reasoning In Board Games Study -- contact [log in to unmask]

Do you like board and card games? Do you have an hour to spare? Dr.
Sean Duncan is running an exploratory study of strategic card game
play, no previous experience is necessary. If you are interested in
playing a commercial card game as part of a study on complex reasoning
in non-digital games, please contact Dr. Duncan ASAP via email at
[log in to unmask] Groups of participants are welcome! Take a
break from finals to play a game!

This study has been vetted by Miami University IRB, as "Investigating
Complex Reasoning In Card Games" (MU Reference #E00543).

--sean

 Assistant Professor, School of Ed., Health, and Society +
 Armstrong Institute for Interactive Media Studies
 Miami University [Through June, 2012]

 Assistant Professor, Learning Sciences Program
 Department of Counseling and Educational Psychology
 Indiana University [Starting August, 2012]

 [log in to unmask]  /  se4n.org  /  @scd