AIMSALL Archives

September 2011

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Chess, Shira Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chess, Shira Dr.
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 10:38:35 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick shot of shameless promotion for an event series I am organizing this fall!

I am attaching the poster for the Femme Fatale Film Series, a film series I have put together with the Miami Art museum. We will be screening four different (classic) films noir over the course of the semester (always on Thursday nights at 7pm) at the Art Museum Theater.

The first film (Double Indemnity) will be a week from Thursday (the 29th) at 7pm. Feel free to pop by and watch an incredible film after the AIMS Happy Hour! And please pass this along to your students and (if possible) offer extra credit for attending the event.

Thanks!
Shira

Shira Chess, PhD
Visiting Assistant Professor