AIMSALL Archives

March 2010

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rich Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rich Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:16:17 -0400
Well, I'd like to go out on a limb and say to the search committee
that my impression of Jacob is that he's brilliant and talented, and
would be an amazing addition to the AIMS team for the ART/IMS
position.

- Rich

--
- Rich

Rich Lewis
Sr. Web Developer, Project Dragonfly
Instructor, Armstrong Institute for Interactive Media Studies
Miami University, Oxford Ohio

Ph: (513) 529-0889

http://ProjectDragonfly.org