AIMSALL Archives

February 2012

AIMSALL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"McKee, Heidi A." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKee, Heidi A.
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:24:21 -0500
Hi, Peg and All,

Sorry I can't be at the meeting today. Attached (.docx and .pdf) are my thoughts/suggestions for revision with comments. I've also pasted them below without the comments.

Heidi

1.	Articulate and critically analyze historical and contemporary contexts for new media technologies and their impacts, including significant practitioners and theorists within the interactive media field.

2.	Apply theories and practices for interactive media development drawing from such areas as information architecture, usability, rhetoric, design thinking process, and project management.

3.	Apply appropriate research methodologies in the development of projects for corporate clients, community partners, and public audiences.

4.	Produce effective visual, verbal, and oral communications and materials for interactive media development for corporate clients, community partners, and public audiences.

5.	Demonstrate collaboration and complex problem-solving skills through team-based projects.

6.	Reflect critically on the ethical and legal implications of interactive media design choices.